As part of Phase 1 of Alberta's Re-Launch Plan, we are excited to share our move forward plan with you. The safety and comfort of our clients and employees is our top priority at this time.
Post Covid Re-Opening Plans
We're back to work soon and it's a new normal.
Be safe. Book your time.
Key Updates to your Blu's Experience
1. Safe shopping means appointment shopping. We are encouraging shop by appointment so we can control traffic in our stores, maintain physical distancing measures and guide your safe shopping experience.
Please contact your preferred stylist for an appointment or contact us at email@example.com so we can direct your appointment and ensure you have dedicated service.
2. We will be re-arranging our store layouts to allow for maximum personal space. Our staff will be familiar with the AHS guidelines and have masks and gloves available to wear as needed.
3. A hand sanitizing station will be available at the entrance of each location. There will be deep cleaning of the store on a daily basis and we will also be sanitizing surfaces at regular intervals throughout the day.
4. Each fitting room will be sanitized between use. Any clothing items that are tried on and not purchased will be removed from the sales floor and thoroughly steamed.
5. We will be discouraging refunds if you have had the opportunity to try a garment on.
6. We will be moving to cashless transactions. We can only accept exact amounts in cash as no change will be provided.
7. If you prefer to shop remotely, we can arrange convenient curbside pick ups.
Please contact your preferred stylist for an appointment or contact us at so we can direct your appointment
and ensure you have dedicated service.
Thank YOU for shopping with us.
Shop Local. Be Independent.