A trunk show is an event that allows our clients to preview and purchase from a collection before it is made available to the public.
WHAT IS A TRUNK SHOW?
HOW TO SHOP A TRUNK SHOW
Warning: You will fall in love with next season's fashion. It happens to all of us.
1. Explore the samples from the full designer collection. The final products will be similar to the samples unless there are changes that you have requested (and can be accommodated). We also usually send out look books ahead of a trunk show so you can peruse the looks ahead of time.
2. Select color, size and in some cases, fabrication, to your personal preference. A stylist will be on hand to help you make these decisions and determine what pieces will work best for your wardrobe and lifestyle.
3. When you are satisfied with your final selection, we can create a special order form for you that goes directly to the designer. These pieces will be made for you! When we place your order, we request a 50% deposit and the remaining balance can be paid when the items arrive in store (anywhere between 3 - 6 months after the order is placed, depending upon timing of the trunk show). All trunk show and special orders are a final sale because these pieces are made for you and uniquely yours!
4. Your stylist will contact you when your pieces have arrived and are ready for pick up!
We also can provide alterations up to 10% of the value of the item to ensure you have the perfect fit.
5. Smile when you get tons of compliments on your bespoke outfit.
THE PERKS OF BEING A TRUNK SHOW DEVOTEE
You wll be getting exactly what you want
Skip the crowds and disappointment if something you love sells out
Be able to plan ahead for your next season's wardrobe
Look unique and express yourself through your own personal combination.
UPCOMING TRUNK SHOW
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US
SHOP LOCAL - BE INDEPENDENT